2.You're an expert in the culinary field of which baked goods have the longest staying power.
3. You've mastered the smile and nod technique after countless dinners with his military buddies where the only time they involve you in conversation is to ask how the kids are doing or how your job is.
4. At one point or another, you've made a list of things to tell your sweetie the next time he calls during a long deployment.
5. You know the difference between an APO and an FOB.
6. Your home looks like it's decorated for July 4 year-round.
7. If your state doesn't sell alcohol on Sundays, you're not worried because you can always get it from the local PX (it's the Army's miniature version of Target).
8. You don't think twice looking at a military time format.
9. Your neighbors think you're cheating on your guy with the mailman because you get so excited to see him every day.
10. You find comfort knowing you can overpack for vacation since your man is used to carrying a muchheavier rucksack around in hell-like temperatures.
11. You can't watch Dear John without crying at least five times.
12. The people at the post office know you by your first name.
13.You have an urge to talk to every single man or woman you see in uniform.
14. You wish they made cuter military bumper stickers so you could brag to the driver unnecessarily tailgating you during rush hour.
15. Hearing your girlfriend complain about her significant other leaving for the weekend makes you want to shake her uncontrollably (with love, of course).
16. You understand the importance of physical fitness, mostly because your man will be a cranky mess if you don't give him time to hit the gym.
17. You don't think twice about going to family dinner (with his family) when he's not around.
18. Hello homecoming! You know exactly which of your coats you look the thinnest in, and have shopped one-too-many times for the perfect accessories to go with it.
19. You can tell whether he's having a good or a bad day by the way he says hello on the phone.
20. You can proudly say you're a better woman because of your soldier.
What's your favorite thing about your military man?