- /Martina McBride - Concrete Angel Martina McBride always moves me to tears whether it be happy tears, sad tears, or just tears of release or mixture of the two emotions. Concrete Angel is about an abused little girl.
- Kenny Chesney - Who You'd Be Today
- Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream Is about the dreams of a girl in love with a Marine. Marine was killed in war. My husband was deployed when I heard this song and it set in panic and sadness. The Gold Star Wives/Girlfriends/Fiances/Moms are my heroes... I have been a widow before but not by war.
- Kellie Pickler - I Wonder This is Kellie Picklers Story about her mother.
- Crystal Bowersox - Farmer's Daughter This is Crystal Bowersox's story about her mother and the abuse and neglect.
- Pink - Fuckin' Perfect
- Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
- Simple Plan - Perfect
- The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
- Evanescence - My Immortal
- Big & Rich - Holy Water
- Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
- The Bee Gees- I've Gotta Get a Message to You
- Christina Aguilera - Hurt
- Dixie Chicks Traveling Soldier
- Brad Paisley;Alison Krauss - Whiskey Lullaby
- Hurt by Nine inch Nails and Johnny Cash
- Christmas Shoes - New Song
- Building 429 - Always
- John Michael Montgomery The Little Girl
- Tim Mcgraw - Don't Take the Girl
- Sarah's Poem Its not a song its a poem but I thought it was necessary here.
The 30 Day Song Challenge is Hosted Here...
Day 1 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here.
Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here
Day 3 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here