elcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail
That you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you... 'Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake.
3. When do you put up your tree? Thanksgiving night by tradition
4. When do you take down your tree? New Years Eve although it may have to be the day before New Years Eve after this year with New Years Eve being Rick's birthday
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child?My cabbage patch kid I still have
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Secret Santa's
9. Easiest person to buy for? Skylar
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? Trashed Christmas ornaments
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street or Small One or Meet Me in St Louis
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I need to start sooner
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Krumkake and Senator Russell Sweet Potatoes
16. White or colored lights? White
17. Favorite Christmas songs? Silent Night or the Bell song what was it?
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home?I would like to be home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? We have an angel(They insist that I don't stay up there all Chirstmas,but its so much fun up there) LMAO
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Growing up and with my kids now. They to open one present on Chistmas Eve.and the rest in the morning..
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? My son not being home in general this year Alex and Rick are gone
23. What I love most about Christmas?.. The peacefulness of it if you let it happen